COVID-19 - Our health protocol
We are monitoring the situation and working very closely with local authorities.
The Hotel ZERO1 Montreal Team is doing everything possible to ensure health and safety to our guests and team members. We are here for you and our main goal is to provide our guests amazing comfort and shelter. This crisis that we are experiencing is shaking up and upsettingg the lives of each of us and we are taking it all with great humility, one day at a time, trying to remain positive for the future.
Here are the measures we implemented :
Lobby and reception
- All clients must wash their hands with hand sanitizer at arrival
- Reception counter disinfected after each client
- Credit or debit card payment only
- POS terminal are disinfected after each client
- Pencils are disinfected and clients can keep them
- Key cards are disinfected, and clients must keep the card pocket afterwards
We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
For any questions, please call us toll free at 1 855 301-0001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org